Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Wow…What a week…I'm still trying to find my way home....

It all started last Tuesday we filmed a segment for Fearless TV which was so much fun, their equipment is still smoldering!! Why they let beer on set I have no idea, the set itself was the stuff legends are made of but the links! My word, want to throw us off – ask us to say something in unison! I would like say now that it is the sole reason for me learning to sing….so I did not have to talk coherently on camera…We had a blast though and so will you when it's aired…watch this space.

Tuesday evening we shot over to the Annex like a whippet on meths, our mates at Lewd were having another party and I don't miss an open bar – seriously though…if you are ever in need of people at your party, just make it an open bar, you will get us down no questions asked. As usual the best re-mixes of tunes you love. Mutha and REKles get better every week man…or maybe I just get drunker….

Thanks to all who made our mercury show, fun night and I really can't recollect much cos is seemed to go by so quick! The Howling bells were much fun, Aussies and English abroad…like a volatile cocktail! Although it is the first band I have seen play the Mercury Lounge and turn up in a full blown tour bus, with Bunks, trailor and stocked bar…although touring with the killers may have something to do with that….still trying to work out how you turn a profit with that monster whilst playing at the mercury lounge…but we don't do it for profit do we!!! We do it for the drinks tickets!!!!

So you are in for a break from us, we are going into the studio we have some recording to do over the next six weeks but we'll keep you updated via this blog…so stay tuned and we will post some early samples of what we are up too….if one of us can work out how to…

Thanks again everyone for a wonderful week!!

Andy PRiMM

No comments: