Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Hello Public…

What have we been up to then? Well apart from not much during the Holy week because of our obvious Religious devotion…I sat and watched Footballers wives Marathon on BBC America and let me tell you there is not much football on the wives minds…..

Last Night we went to Lewd, run by our mates DJ Reckless and Seanmuthafuckerroberts, like everything these guy's touch, it's fucking class…first they brought us Lewd at the Skinny (nyc's most underrated but overachieving bar) and now they bring us LEWD Tuesday's at the Annex and it makes Tuesday night the new Thursday! It's great; they spin the best re-mixes of the songs you love to hate that make you love them again….do you get me?

We are always out and about but rarely all of us at the same time but last night was one of those occasions, All four musketeers were behaving badly thanks to the Free Vodka Redbull…What is it with Vodka Redbull…by the time I rolled home I was too drunk to stay awake….yet at the same time to fucking wired to sleep…it's like hell, everything closing down apart from the eyes which were darting around the room like lights at ze Discothèque …I think I eventually slept with my eyes open….don't sharks sleep with there eye's open?

We had a great time, I'm sure we'll be as regular as the hangover that follows – come down and hang with us if you get the chance, although no guarantees are actually made that we'll remember it!

Also, on a slight detour – The PRiMMS are now available on iTunes, so download away so we can afford more nights out like last night…Please!

Sweet Dreams,

Andy PRiMM

No comments: